How do I use NetSuite Professionals website?
This site was built to compliment the existing NetSuite Professionals Slack Community by adding a means for members to easily find answers to common questions and to create a searchable database of those questions and answers.
The Slack community has been a major help to over 5000 members, however there are several issues that this site will help to address:
- Many questions in the Slack channel go unanswered due to the volume of conversation in popular channels.
- Many questions are repeatedly asked due to limited search and limited message history.
- Questions and topics more than a few weeks old are not searchable due to limitations in Slack.
- Due to the popularity of the community, many users seeking help are often unable to receive it if a topic is already being discussed in the channel.
Here is how it works:
- Ask questions to the community.
- Questions can be up or down voted based on their usefulness.
- Community members can comment to get clarity on the question being asked.
- Community members submit their answer to questions.
- Answers can be up or down voted by community members.
- The submitter then selects the best answer.
The entire site is searchable for all NetSuite Professional members. Members can also utilize the following features:
- Badge system will reward the most active and most helpful users with points and reputation.
- Members can follow certain questions to stay updated on answers or as a way to bookmark questions.
- Share questions to your social network to increase visibility.
- Blog posts will share news and updates with the community.
If you have any questions or comments please drop us a note .