How do I use NetSuite Professionals website?
How do I use this site to network with other NetSuite Professionals, view answers to commonly asked questions, and submit questions of my own for the community?
This site was built to compliment the existing NetSuite Professionals Slack Community by adding a means for members to easily find answers to common questions and to create a searchable database of those questions and answers.
The Slack community has been a major help to over 5000 members, however there are several issues that this site will help to address:
- Many questions in the Slack channel go unanswered due to the volume of conversation in popular channels.
- Many questions are repeatedly asked due to limited search and limited message history.
- Questions and topics more than a few weeks old are not searchable due to limitations in Slack.
- Due to the popularity of the community, many users seeking help are often unable to receive it if a topic is already being discussed in the channel.
Here is how it works:
- Ask questions to the community.
- Questions can be up or down voted based on their usefulness.
- Community members can comment to get clarity on the question being asked.
- Community members submit their answer to questions.
- Answers can be up or down voted by community members.
- The submitter then selects the best answer.
The entire site is searchable for all NetSuite Professional members. Members can also utilize the following features:
- Badge system will reward the most active and most helpful users with points and reputation.
- Members can follow certain questions to stay updated on answers or as a way to bookmark questions.
- Share questions to your social network to increase visibility.
- Blog posts will share news and updates with the community.
If you have any questions or comments please drop us a note .
Thank you Kyle for the great addition to our Slack community.
This is Awesome 🙂 Thank you 🙂
Way to go guys. This will help in the slack community with the repetitive questions people have
Excellent! How do the comment approvals work? Seems my thread has comments awaiting approval.
I like this answer the best. so im giving it a comment
This is amazing, thank you!
@kyle Any plans on adding a tutorial section. Id be happy to contribute.