RE: Customer Refund when the order is not yet fulfilled and billed.
Hello John, once that you want to refund but it isn’t billed yet, I assume that you have created a customer deposit linked to the Sales Order.
This way, you can make it by:
- Accessing Transactions > Customers > Issue Customer Refund;
- at the customer refund page, first select the customer you want to refund;
- Fill other fields you need (like bank Account, date, etc.)
- At the Apply subtab, select the subtab “Deposits”;
- Select the deposit you want to refund;
- Make sure all other information you need is correct;
- Save Transaction;
Plus: If the customer won’t proceed with the purchase, you can Close the related Sales Order;
Following you can see a screenshot from customer refund page (subtabs):
Best regards and good luck with your challenge.