Customer Refund when the order is not yet fulfilled and billed.
May I know the best process for Sales order that has a customer deposit and the customer request partially refund?
Since there is no invoice yet, how can possibly do this in NetSuite.
Beginner Asked on October 3, 2019 in Sales Force Automation.
Hello John, once that you want to refund but it isn’t billed yet, I assume that you have created a customer deposit linked to the Sales Order.
This way, you can make it by:
- Accessing Transactions > Customers > Issue Customer Refund;
- at the customer refund page, first select the customer you want to refund;
- Fill other fields you need (like bank Account, date, etc.)
- At the Apply subtab, select the subtab “Deposits”;
- Select the deposit you want to refund;
- Make sure all other information you need is correct;
- Save Transaction;
Plus: If the customer won’t proceed with the purchase, you can Close the related Sales Order;
Following you can see a screenshot from customer refund page (subtabs):
Best regards and good luck with your challenge.
Thank you Ifgama 🙂