RE: Printing Integrated Labels
I am currently try to print Thermal shipping labels on a ZD420. I have been trying to get the “Printing Integrated Shipping Labels With a Thermal Printer” option set up in Oracle, but have been hitting a road block. I have completely followed the instructions, but can only get the labels to print if I open the download folder and “drag and drop” the generated file onto the Bat file I was instructed to create. Printer is currently hooked up via USB, firewalls and antivirus have been shut off, and I get the same results in any kind of web browser. Any advice on what I can try to make them print once the file finishes downloading? Thanks
Setting a default program to open the batch file
Select one of the following methods to open EPL2 or ZPL files from your desktop.
- Save the EPL2 or ZPL file to your desktop.
- Right-click the saved file.
- Click Open With and then Choose default program.
- Click Browse and then locate the label.bat file.
- Click Open.
- Check the Always use the selected to open this kind of file box.
- Click OK.
- Right-click the saved EPL2 or ZPL file.
- Select Properties
- In the General tab, click Change.
- Select a program from the list or click Browse to select the label.bat file you saved earlier.
Chrome – Option to automatically open files of this type:
Start download, when Chrome asks for a folder to store it, just specify one and let it download. Then, you’ll find the file in the download bar. Click the Up-Arrow next to the file name. There I found the “open always” menu entry. Chrome launched the file and launches other downloads now automatically.
If you do not get the option, you can reset Chrome to prompt – Settings – Advanced – Downloads – Open certain file types automatically after downloading – Clear