RE: Intercompany Dynamic Allocation
I am working on Intercompany dynamic allocation and facing some issues. Is there anyone can help ?
I am trying to create inter-company expense allocation as per the below steps ( in our sandbox).
1) Created Manual Statistical JE for the US and UK subsidiaries with the statistical account XXXXX.
2) Created the Inter-company allocation with the below:
Source –> US Subsidiary ( Expense account YYYYY)
Destination –> US and UK as per the statistical JE created above & to the same expense account YYYYY.
3) Created a Vendor Bill with the same expense account in US Subsidiary.
My issue is the destination weights are not getting populated with the “Date Basis” neither with “As Of Date” nor with “Period to Date”.
I understand that you are having trouble getting the destination weights to populate when creating an intercompany dynamic allocation in NetSuite. Here are a few things to check:
- Make sure that the statistical account that you are using for the allocation is set up correctly. The statistical account must be set up as a parent account and must have the “Dynamic Allocation” checkbox selected.
- Make sure that the inter-company allocation is set up correctly. The allocation must be set up to use the statistical account that you created in step 1. You must also specify the source and destination subsidiaries and expense accounts.
- Make sure that the vendor bill is set up correctly. The vendor bill must be posted to the expense account that is specified in the inter-company allocation.