RE: Ask about SuiteCommerce Advance
To customize a theme or extension in SuiteCommerce Advanced, you can use the following steps:
- Identify the theme or extension you want to customize. You can find a list of all available themes and extensions in the Extension Manager.
- Make a copy of the theme or extension. This is important because you don’t want to overwrite the original files.
- Test the changes. Once you have made your changes, test them on a staging environment before deploying them to your production environment.
- Deploy the changes. Once you are satisfied with your changes, you can deploy them to your production environment using the Extension Manager.
Here are some specific tips for editing extensions:
- To edit the layout of an extension, you can use the HTML and CSS files. The HTML files define the structure of the extension, while the CSS files define the style of the extension.
- You can also use the SuiteCommerce Extensibility API to customize extensions.