Getting Started with SuiteScript?
If you do not want to waste your time/money it is worthy to invest it with the official Oracle Learning centre. There you can find dedicated courses for developers:
- Develop scripts using the SuiteScript 2.0 API.
- Automate processes to default values, validate fields, and execute scripts on a schedule.
- Speed up client scripts by executing asynchronous calls to the server.
- Effectively process large amounts of data using distributed processing without worrying about script governance.
- Extend the power of workflows (SuiteFlow) through workflow action scripts.
- Design custom NetSuite pages for specific purposes.
- Determine the most appropriate integration for your needs.
- Create scripts using “Built for NetSuite” development best practices.
SuiteScript 2.0: Custom User Interface Development
- Build Suitelets containing multiple UI objects, including Form, Field, FieldGroup, Button, Sublist, Tab, etc.
- Create form-based Suitelets that embed custom HTML through inline HTML fields.
- Create Suitelets composed completely of custom HTML with no UI objects.
- Work with ServerRequest and ServerResponse objects.
- Customize existing forms via User Event scripts.
- Design custom List and Assistant pages.
- Create custom portlet UIs.