Sanbox refresh failing
We are having Sandbox refresh failures and suspect that there is a wider issue within NetSuite. Naturally we have support tickets open, but want to test water and see if anyone else is having refresh issues similar to this.
The “ESTIMATED REFRESH TIME (IN HOURS)” field was initially populated, then goes blank which is unusual. Refreshes normally take a few hours. We have one where timing is at 36 hours and another approaching 24 hours. Which leads us to think that there are behind the scenes issues…
I think you are correct about the behind the scenes issues.
We had similar issues, when we did a refresh. In the end it took several days (around 5 if my memory is working). We did log calls. Our reseller said that there was a global problem with Sandbox refreshes. Note, this was end of Feb 23.
I am sure it will work eventually, in the mean time I don’t think there is a lot you can do.