I want to run suiteQL in Netsuite
I read the article but there’s no guide for installing the page.
Can I know how to show the page in my Netsuite?
2. When I query the custom-field in systemNote,
If the context of the field is Map/Reduce, I couldn’t find it.
I think Netsuite only saves the result in the context of CSV or Netsuite’s item itself.
But, I want to query the historical data of the systemNote of an item.
You will have to take the script file labeled suiteql-query-tool.v****.suitelet.js and use it to create a new script record.
- Navigate to customization > scripting > scripts > new
- Click the + button next to the file field
- Select your suiteql-query-tool.versionnum.suitelet.js file
- click save
- click create script record
- Name your script
- Click Save
- Click deploy script
- Switch the status of the script deployment to ‘Released’
- Under the audience tab, select all rolls and all employees
- Save the script deployment
- Click the generated link on the script deployment record
That link will take you to the query page where you can run suiteql in a UI