I tried to upload by following process defined in netsuite help. everything was uploaded but depreciation schedule in depreciation history was not generated.
Please help me in the process.
Product: NetSuite 2019.1
Customer imported Asset Records > Was not able to check on Run Server SuiteScript and trigger WorkFlows under Advanced Options during the importation process > Result: No Asset Value record generated by the system.
To generate the corresponding Asset Value record of the imported Assets, the guidelines below should be followed:
1. Create a CSV template file with “Internal ID” alone as column header with the corresponding internal ID of the assets imported without asset value record generated by the system.
2. Go to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records.
3. Under Scan & Upload CSV File step, select the following parameters:
>Import Type=Custom Record
>Record Type= FAM Asset
>Select the file
4. Under Import Options step:
>Advanced Options-check Run Server SuiteScript and trigger WorkFlows
5. Under Field Mapping, map Internal ID to FAM Asset : Internal ID.
6. Save and Run
Once this is done, FAM Retrieve Asset Values MR should be ran. To do that, follow the guidelines below:
1. Go to Customization > Scripting > Script Deployment.
2. Look for the FAM Retrieve Asset Values MR deployment and click Edit.
3. In the Parameters tab > Asset ID field > enter the Internal ID of the assets separated by a comma.
4. Save and Execute.