How do we get the link to our images which are currently http://www….. to https://www
There are two main ways to change HTTP to HTTPS:
- Install an SSL certificate. An SSL certificate encrypts data transmitted between your website and visitors’ browsers, making it more secure. To install an SSL certificate, you will need to purchase one from a certificate authority (CA) and then install it on your web server.
- Redirect HTTP traffic to HTTPS. Once you have installed an SSL certificate, you can redirect HTTP traffic to HTTPS. This will ensure that all visitors to your website are automatically taken to the HTTPS version of your site.
To redirect HTTP traffic to HTTPS, you can use a variety of methods, including:
- Updating your website’s code. You can manually update your website’s code to redirect HTTP traffic to HTTPS. This is the most secure option, but it can be complex and time-consuming.
- Using a plugin or extension. There are a variety of plugins and extensions available for popular content management systems (CMS) that can redirect HTTP traffic to HTTPS. This is the easiest option, but it may not be as secure as manually updating your website’s code.
- Using a web server configuration. You can configure your web server to redirect HTTP traffic to HTTPS. This is a good option if you are comfortable with configuring your web server.