RE: WMS 21.2 – Did NetSuite rename all of the WMS Cycle Count lists and processes?
Did WMS 2021.2 cause all of the Cycle Count file names and processes to be changed? We do not see Generate Cycle Counts on our menus and the Cycle Count Plan file appears to have been renamed WMS Cycle Count Plan.
Did NetSuite change all of the WMS Cycle Count processes and not tell us?
This is what NetSuite Support has instructed us to do, but it hasn’t resolved the issue.
- Upon further checking, WMS Inventory Tab is a custom center tab which has an internal ID of 97. We can check this by using Administrator Role and navigate to Customization > Centers and Tabs > Center Tabs > Look for WMS Inventory with an internal id of 97. You may check the internal Id in the link by opening all of the 3 WMS Inventory.
- The Id of this custom center tab is custcentertab1275.
- In the Center Tab record, click on Edit hyperlink under Cycle Count.
- You will notice that for Create Cycle Count Plan and Generate & Release Cycle Count, no value set for Link.
- Add the correct Link for both missing path as follows:
- Create Cycle Count Plan | WMS Cycle Count Plans
- Generate & Release Cycle Count | WMS CycleCount Generate and Release Plan DI
- Click on Save after adding the links. Please note that you may also arrange the order of the link based on your preference.
- Once saved, you may change your role to Norix WMS Warehouse Manager and check if the Create Cycle Count Plan and Generate & Release Cycle Count is already available.
- In Norix WMS Warehouse Manager, kindly navigate to WMS Inventory > Cycle Count, you should be able to see the Create Cycle Count Plan and Generate & Release Cycle Count paths already.