RE: shipping address purchase order
NetSuite offers possibility to set addresses on a supplier record, and mark them as default billing or default shipping. When marking an address as deafult shipping, and entering a purchase order , it doesnot set the suppliers default shipping address?
Also, it can not be selected in the po..?
Purchase Order does not include vendor’s shipping address. Users can create a custom field that will source the default ship to address entered on the vendor record.
1. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Transaction Body Fields > New.
2. Enter a field name for Label.
3. Set Type as Text Area.
4. Uncheck the Store Value checkbox.
5. Under the Applies To tab, mark Purchase.
6. On the Display tab, select Main for the Subtab field (optional).
7. Under Sourcing & Filtering, select Vendor for Source List and Ship To for Source From field.
8. Click Save.