RE: Netsuite Custom Fields via SuiteQL
I’m working on pulling NS custom fields (List/Record and all options available) and I have a few questions.
- Is it possible to query for custom fields that are on the credit card charge forms? And which ones are mandatory?
- There’s a visibleontransactions field on the customfield object in SuiteQL that is a comma separated list, and for fields that are on the credit card form, there’s an entry called “CardChrg”. Does anyone know if this is common?
- Is it possible to query for custom fields that are on the vendor creation forms? And which ones are mandatory?
- Is it possible to fetch the mapping of Native Records to Internal IDs via SuiteQL?
- https://netsuite.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35382/kw/record%20type%20id is a hack to do it client-side, but wondering if there’s a way to do it server-side.
I have been trying to get table and form definitions in detail several ways without major success. I have got minor properties.
Tim’s Sql tool gets custom column definitions in your account and may be a starting point.
Please update this is you find a solution.