RE: Loss of formatting in saved search custom labels
So after the new release, the HTML formatting for saved search custom labels is no longer working. The main issue for us is the loss of being able to set breaks to control column width.
I’ve opened a case with NS, but it doesn’t look like they’re going to get anywhere. I’m wondering if someone here knows of a way to work around this.
So I know that this is a while ago. I did run through the whole support process back when it happened. Basically, it was a change made in that release. They say that they fixed a bug, which is why it wasn’t in the release notes. They admit that that was a mistake on their part. Then they directed me to the Enhancement. There isn’t any other way to remove all that formatting that you did other than to manually go in and strip it out.