RE: How to Merging Employee Records?
To merge employee records in NetSuite, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Lists > Relationships > Employees.
- Search for the two employee records that you want to merge.
- Click the Merge button next to one of the employee records.
- On the Merge Employee Records page, select the other employee record in the Duplicate field.
- In the Master field, select the employee record that you want to keep.
- Click the Merge button.
NetSuite will merge the two employee records, and the duplicate employee record will be deleted.