RE: How to apply free shipping on an order over 1000?
I want to add a free shipping method in NetSuite on orders over 1000, which auto-applies to orders when the order amount is over 1000. To get free shipping for over 1000 I have added free shipping promotion in Netsuite but I did not get what I want. So how can it be possible? Please advise.
Is there a reason you haven’t used Shipping methods for this it would seem like the most logical use
To add a free shipping method in NetSuite for orders over 1000, you will need to create a new shipping method and set up a shipping promotion. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Go to Setup > Shipping > Shipping Items and click on the “New” button to create a new shipping item.
- Fill out the necessary information for the shipping method, such as the name, description, carrier, and shipping cost.
- Under the “Shipping Promotions” tab, click on the “New” button to create a new promotion.
- Set the “Type” to “Order-Level Discount” and fill out the necessary information, such as the promotion name and description.
- Under the “Conditions” tab, set the condition to “Order Total” and set the amount to “Greater than or equal to” 1000.
- Under the “Actions” tab, set the action to “Free Shipping” and select the shipping method you created in step 2.
- Save the shipping method and promotion.
Once this is set up, the free shipping method will automatically apply to orders over 1000 when the customer checks out.