RE: How to allow Role to upload file
Start with Lists > Documents and Files.
If you ever need to figure out what permission you might need to give to a role to get access to it, here is a great way to test.
- Create a new role from scratch, give it a title like “Zero Permissions”
- Give that role absolutely no permissions to anything.
- Assign the new role to yourself
- In your admin role (or best role you have) navigate to the page that you want to give someone access to and copy the URL.
- Login to your new “Zero Permissions” role.
- Navigate to the URL that you just copied.
- You will receive an error from NetSuite that informs you of the permission that you need to access this URL.
If the answer is helpful please give a like and mark as best answer!